Spiced Pumpkin Parfaits – Spiced up pumpkin parfaits with a tangy whipped cream and a hint of booze!
- Add the gelatin and triple sec into a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place the small bowl into a bowl of warm water for about 2 minutes until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Leave the gelatin in the warm water and continue to work on the custard.
- In a medium saucepan, add in the pumpkin, heavy cream, ½ cup granulated sugar, egg yolks, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and salt. Whisk until incorporated.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir the mixture over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a bowl.
Add the gelatin mixture into the bowl of pumpkin. Whisk until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill until completely cooled.
- Once the pumpkin custard is cooled, add the egg whites into a clean bowl. Beat the egg whites on high until soft peaks form.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and continue to beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Fold one-third of the egg whites into the pumpkin custard to lighten it up.
- Add in the next one-third and carefully fold it in.
Add the last third of the egg whites and carefully fold it until smooth.
- Whipped Cream
In a bowl, add in the heavy cream, Greek yogurt, powdered sugar, and salt. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- In five dishes, add layers of gingersnaps, pumpkin custard, and whipped cream. Repeat a second layer. Top with crumbs and chopped candied ginger.
Apple pie patty shells are made with the ultimate puff paste recipe. Apple pie filling is what makes these delicious desserts satisfy-your-taste-buds-yum!
Easy to bake cake made with pumpkin and formed like a pumpkin!
This dessert recipe will quickly become a holiday favorite! It combines subtle peppermint flavor with marshmallows, whipped cream and a chocolate sandwich cookie crust. Yum!
If you’re looking for a gorgeous dessert to wow your guests, look no further! Fun and easy to make and the end result is beautiful with great texture.
Bourbon, caramel, and cinnamon combine with apple cider for a comforting fall beverage.