- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 wedges Laughing Cow Swiss cheese, room temperature
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ cup + 1 T. Granulated sugar
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg white, lightly beaten
- 1-2 tsp. Festive colored sugar
Laughing Cow Sugar Cookies – Soft, tender sugar cookies that only takes 6 ingredients and some sprinkles to make! The cheesy addition is perfection.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter, cheese, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the sugar and mix on medium until combined.
- Add in the flour and beat until flour is thoroughly combined.
- Scrape down the sides and mix again to make sure all of the flour is well incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the cookie dough, leaving 2 inches between each cookie.
- Flatten the cookies out into 1 to 2 inch circles using your finger.
- Dip your finger in the egg white and run it over the top and edges of the cookie to smooth the cookie out.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top of the egg washed cookies.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 7 – 10 minutes or until done. The edges of the cookies will be golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 2 minutes. Remove and place on a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0