- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
Strawberry Lemon Creme Crepe Cake – light & creamy & perfectly sweet! With mascarpone cheese, lemon juice, fresh strawberries, & buttermilk crepes.
- Mix all the crepe ingredients together except the eggs and beat until very smooth (no lumps). Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, then whisk into the crepe batter until completely incorporated.
- Over a medium high heat burner, add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil to a hot 10-inch non-stick pan. Use a paper towel to quickly spread it around, and remove any visible pooling oil.
- Fill a ½ cup measuring cup almost full of crepe batter. Hold the hot pan by the handle, and tilt it slightly then pour the batter into one side of the pan. Quickly but gently swirl the mixture in one direction around the pan so that it evenly coats the bottom of the pan, until it won’t swirl anymore. If the pan is the proper heat, this will take just 2-3 seconds.
- Put the pan on the heated burner and allow to cook until the crepe looks dry – about 20 seconds. The edges of the crepe should pull away from the pan.
- Use a spatula to gently flip the crepe, then cook for about 20 more seconds. Check the underneath side to make sure it’s cooked and slightly golden. Remove crepe from the pan and place on wax paper. Continue until all the batter is gone, layering wax paper between each crepe. Allow crepes to completely cool..
- To assemble the cake please see full directions at http://tasteandsee.com/strawberry-lemon-creme-crepe-cake-recipe/
Share & Print
0 0 100 0